- Join NACWA
- Board of Directors
- Member Agencies & Affiliates
- Staff Directory
- Awards Shop
- Clean Water Advocate Recognition Program
- Excellence in Management Recognition Program
- Hall of Fame
- National Environmental Achievement Award Program
- Peak Performance Awards
- Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program
- Member Spotlight
- Association Governance
February 22, 2017The City of Santa Fe won an EPA grant of $150,000 this year, to boost stormwater plans which are in line with “Utility of the Future (UOTF)” ideals, and propel the city onto the forefront of wet weather and Small Municipal Storm Water NPDES permit management.
January 10, 2017A new multi-purpose athletic field is now open for public use in Alexandria, Virginia. Although it may not be obvious, this field is very unique – it is built on top of an 18 million gallon nutrient management facility.