- Join NACWA
- Board of Directors
- Member Agencies & Affiliates
- Staff Directory
- Awards Shop
- Clean Water Advocate Recognition Program
- Excellence in Management Recognition Program
- Hall of Fame
- National Environmental Achievement Awards
- Peak Performance Awards
- Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program
- Member Spotlight
- Association Governance
Why NACWA? Why Now?
As a Member Your Agency Will...
- Join fellow utilities across the country to shape national water policy.
- Collaborate with the most dedicated, dynamic network of small, medium and large utility leaders in the country.
- Demonstrate world-class utility leadership and engage actively on legislative, regulatory and legal advocacy that consistently delivers an unmatched return on investment for your utility and community.
- Access to high-level technical information and practical utility management strategies.
- Celebrate utility achievements through national recognition and awards.
- Tell your story. Share successful strategies, address utility challenges and identify innovative opportunities through committees, conferences and professional development.
- Continue to elevate clean water as a top national priority.
- Change the clean water paradigm to allow for the flexible, affordable and innovative local approaches that utilities need and demand.
- Access every congressional office and federal, regional and state agencies to ensure our collective voice is heard.