- Join NACWA
- Board of Directors
- Member Agencies & Affiliates
- Staff Directory
- Awards Shop
- Clean Water Advocate Recognition Program
- Excellence in Management Recognition Program
- Hall of Fame
- National Environmental Achievement Awards
- Peak Performance Awards
- Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program
- Member Spotlight
- Association Governance
Peak Performance CY2021 Honorees
50% of all NACWA Public Utility Members had facilities that earned Peak Performance Recognition for the 2021 calendar year. Out of 350 NACWA Public Utility Members, 177 Members had a total of 481 facilities/plants achieve Peak Performance.
- 161 Platinum facilities have achieved between 5 and 33 years of perfect (100%) compliance with their NPDES permits.
- 171 Gold facilities achieved one year of perfect (100%) compliance with their NPDES permits.
- 149 Silver facilities reported 5 or fewer violations to their NPDES permit in a one-year period.