(March 13, 2018) - Water Week 2018 and its highlight event, the National Water Policy Fly-in (NWPF), are only five weeks away – now is the time to make your plans to attend! Most importantly, this is your last chance to register for the National Water Policy Fly-In Prep Webcast, scheduled for March 14, from 12:30 - 2:00 pm ET.
This webcast will brief you and all attendees on key events, how to set up/have successful congressional meetings, talking points & requests to Congress, even social media tips. This joint offering of NACWA and the Water Environment Federation will give you all the how-tos you need to carry our message to lawmakers and the general public.
The agenda for the NWPF is quickly coming into focus, with a slate of programs include key EPA officials and Members of Congress…
High-Impact Speakers and Meetings
- David Ross, EPA Assistant Administrator for Water, invited to speak on Office of Water priorities
- Andrew Sawyers, EPA Director, Office of Wastewater Management, confirmed for an EPA panel discussion
- Deborah Nagle, EPA Acting Director, Office of Science & Technology, confirmed for an EPA panel discussion
- John Goodin, EPA Acting Director, Office of Wetlands, Oceans & Watersheds, confirmed for an EPA panel discussion
- And More… (Full list coming soon)
NWPF Joint Congressional Briefing and Reception
Join your fellow clean water colleagues and reps from every major water organization in the sector for these special sessions, where multiple Members of Congress will speak about key water issues and the need for greater national investment in water. (Full list coming soon).
Utilities nationwide must make their voices heard on our clean water priorities. Together, we can move the levers of power, and continue advancing water nationally and locally! Register for the NWPF today!