- Join NACWA
- Board of Directors
- Member Agencies & Affiliates
- Staff Directory
- Awards Shop
- Awards Ceremony Program & Project Slides
- Photos - Awards Portraits
- Photos - Awards Ceremony
- Clean Water Advocate Recognition Program
- Excellence in Management Recognition Program
- Hall of Fame
- National Environmental Achievement Awards
- Peak Performance Awards
- Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program
- Member Spotlight
- Association Governance
CY23 Peak Performance Award Application
We are only accepting electronic submissions of the application. Please email your application to the contact(s) listed below.
Application Deadline: COB March 29, 2024
Applications are now available for NACWA’s Peak Performance Awards Program. The program has honored tens of thousands of NACWA Member Agency facilities since its inception in 1987. Recognition is for compliance during the previous calendar year.
NACWA’s Peak Performance Awards recognize Member Agency facilities for excellence in wastewater treatment as measured by their compliance with their National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, as well as those facilities that operate under a Federal or state equivalent NPDES permit, an underground injection control permit, or a state control mechanism that regulates effluent quality and reuse of reclaimed flows.
How to Apply for Peak Performance Recognition:
- Download the Peak Performance Award Application Packet, which provides complete details and information to apply for recognition.
- Fill out the application.
- Email the application directly to Mark Hoeke (cc Brédy Trombino) - see the application packet for details.
- Complete steps 1-3 by COB March 29, 2024.
Please contact Mark Hoeke via e-mail: email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding completion of the Peak Performance application form.