- Join NACWA
- Board of Directors
- Member Agencies & Affiliates
- Staff Directory
- Awards Shop
- Clean Water Advocate Recognition Program
- Excellence in Management Recognition Program
- Hall of Fame
- National Environmental Achievement Awards
- Peak Performance Awards
- Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program
- Member Spotlight
- Association Governance
CY21 Peak Performance Award Application
We are only accepting electronic submissions of the application this year. Please email your application to the contact(s) listed below.
Application Deadline: COB April 1, 2022
Applications are now available for NACWA’s Peak Performance Awards Program. The program has honored tens of thousands of NACWA Member Agency facilities since its inception in 1987. Recognition is for compliance during the previous calendar year.
NACWA’s Peak Performance Awards recognize Member Agency facilities for excellence in wastewater treatment as measured by their compliance with their National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, as well as those facilities that operate under a Federal or state equivalent NPDES permit, an underground injection control permit, or a state control mechanism that regulates effluent quality and reuse of reclaimed flows.
How to Apply for Peak Performance Recognition:
- Download the Peak Performance Award Application Packet, which provides you with complete details and information to apply for recognition.
- Fill out the application.
- Email the application directly to Mark Hoeke (please cc Brédy Trombino) - see application packet for details.
- Complete steps 1-3 by COB April 1, 2022.
Please contact Mark Hoeke via e-mail: email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding completion of the Peak Performance application form.