NACWA is aware of ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, changing health conditions and evolving guidelines. The health and safety of our members and staff are top priorities for us and we are closely monitoring conditions in Scottsdale, AZ and across the country.
We are confident that by agreeing to take the reasonable precautions outlined below we can gather face-to-face while protecting each other’s health and well-being. As conditions in Scottsdale, AZ change, these precautions will be adjusted accordingly.
- To protect the health and safety of all participants, we are requiring all participants to self-certify as to their vaccination status.
- Unvaccinated individuals wishing to participate in the meeting will be required to provide documentation of a negative COVID test (must be a provider-administered PCR test) within the 72-hour timeframe prior to the start of the event.
- During the event, NACWA will require all participants to wear masks except when eating or drinking.
- NACWA will arrange general sessions and meals to maximize opportunities for social distancing, to the extent possible.
- NACWA will also follow any additional local or hotel-specific restrictions.
Registrants should contact Chris Hornback, NACWA’s Deputy Chief Executive Officer with questions or concerns about these measures.