|New Jersey Future, in partnership with the Sewage-Free Streets and Rivers campaign and the NJ Climate Change Alliance, is hosting aClimate-Ready Combined Sewer Overflowforum for communities impacted by combined sewer overflows (CSOs). The forum will detail ways the 21 communities with CSOs can plan for stormwater infrastructure upgrades that can withstand the impacts of climate change.
· Christian Bollwage, Mayor of Elizabeth
· Dave Rosenblatt, Chief Resilience Officer, The State of New Jersey
· Janice Brogle, Director, Division of Water Quality, NJ Department of Environmental Protection
· Andy Kricun, PE, BCEE, Executive Director/Chief Engineer, Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority
· Alan Cohn, Managing Director, Integrated Water Management, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
· Peter Kasabach, Executive Director, New Jersey Future