Don’t let travel restrictions and a pandemic keep you from connecting with the Nation’s top clean water attorneys and professionals and utility leaders across the country – join NACWA online for our 2020 National Clean Water Law & Enforcement Virtual Event! The three-day law-lapalooza will include engaging discussions and presentations from experts on the major legal challenges facing clean water utilities in 2020 and beyond.
Together we will explore critical legal and enforcement issues related to emerging contaminants, wastewater surveillance, recent Clean Water Act litigation, enforcement development, impacts from COVID-19 and more – and earn up to 6 hours of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits to boot!
We look forward to seeing you all virtually in November!
Webinar 1: November 17, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
- Keynote Address: What Will Clean Water Look Like in 2021?
- Panel: COVID-19 Legal Considerations for Clean Water Utilities
Webinar 2: November 18, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
- Panel: What’s Next in the Nutrient Wars – Current Litigation and Legal Developments
- Panel: PFAS & Clean Water – What Clean Water Lawyers Should Know
Webinar 3: November 19, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
- Panel: The Supreme Court Has Created a New CWA Permitting Test...Now What? And Does Anyone Actually Know What a “Functionally Equivalent” Discharge Is?
- Panel: Developments in Clean Water Law Enforcement