Come join NACWA and your peers in Asheville for our 2023 National Clean Water Law & Enforcement Seminar! This three-day event will feature discussions and presentations from the Nation’s top clean water attorneys, professionals, and utility leaders on the major legal challenges facing clean water utilities today. Together we will explore critical topics including PFAS, WOTUS, NPDES permitting, and loads of other acronyms! All while earning Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits in a beautiful location!
We look forward to seeing you all in North Carolina!
- Network with your peers and the Nation’s top clean water attorneys and professionals in beautiful Asheville, NC.
- Brush up on the latest state and federal enforcement initiatives impacting clean water utilities.
- Gain resources to effectively address the ever-evolving environmental regulatory landscape, including a review of recent case law and enforcement trends.
- Learn from other clean water agencies on how to approach legal and enforcement issues facing your own organization.
- Influence clean water sector goals by providing your perspective, knowledge, and experience.
- Enjoy event highlights including Networking Receptions and the Women’s Water Network Breakfast!
- Earn up to 20 CLE credits for in-person attendance depending on your state!
*Please note this registration fee is for federal government agencies (e.g., U.S. EPA) and state agencies (e.g., state permitting or regulatory departments) only. If you fall into this category and would like to register, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may register for the Law and Enforcement Seminar in two easy ways:
- Online: register online for the conference at your convenience.
- Mail/Fax: download and complete the registration form and send it with the payment to NACWA.
Once registered, please expect to receive confirmation via email. Registrations received after Friday, October 20, 2023, will be accepted but may not appear on the Participant List. If you have not received a confirmation within 10 business days after registering, please contact NACWA at email@example.com.
Full Seminar registration fees include access to all sessions Wednesday through Friday and an evening reception on Wednesday and Thursday. Registered attendees will also receive access to all available session handouts, speaker biographies, as well as a participant list. The Seminar meals included are coffee services Wednesday morning through Friday morning; light food and beverages at the Wednesday and Thursday night reception; and a lunch on Wednesday.
What Past Participants are Saying…
"The substantive content is excellent and by far the best of any similar conference or CLE opportunity that I have attended."
"The range of topics was all highly relevant, and I got a lot out of the seminar and intend to avail myself of the materials in the app going forward. Also, there is no better connection than one made in person and that’s greatly appreciated."
2023 All-Conference Sponsors