StratComm 2022 will help to unpack some of these challenging and complicated questions. Expert speakers and leading utility communications professionals will share their thoughts on a wide variety of strategies that utilities can use to be even better communicators and more effectively connect with their local communities. Join colleagues from around the country to network, share insights and learn about the most innovative approaches in clean water comms!
The health and safety of our members and staff are our top priorities. We will follow any local guidelines and precautions regarding COVID-19 that are in place while we are in Milwaukee. In addition, all meeting attendees will be required to self-certify that they are either vaccinated against COVID-19 or will provide negative test results prior to participating in the meeting.
- Interact and learn from some of the best clean water communicators in the country.
- Experience a high-powered agenda designed to address the internal and external communications issues that face today’s clean water utilities.
- Explore how the pandemic has impacted successful utility communications and how to adapt to new and emerging challenges.
- Engage with a nationwide network of water sector communicators.
- Reconnect with friends and colleagues after two years of being apart!
Virtual Workshop Registration
The Virtual Workshop includes all Day 1 programming except for the Luncheon Address. All sessions will be recorded and available for viewing after the event for Virtual Workshop registrants.
Full conference registration fee includes access to all activities Monday through Tuesday, including but not limited to plenary sessions and the evening social event. Meals included are a plated lunch on Monday; and light food and beverage at the Monday evening reception. There will also be morning and afternoon beverage service Monday morning through Tuesday morning.
Clean Water Champions
Clean Water Stewards
Clean Water Protectors
Clean Water Allies