Come join NACWA and your fellow legal eagles in Charleston for our 2021 National Clean Water Law & Enforcement Seminar! This three-day event will feature discussions and presentations from the Nation’s top clean water attorneys, professionals, and utility leaders on the major legal challenges facing clean water utilities today.
Together we will explore critical topics including recent Clean Water Act litigation, the new administration’s enforcement priorities, the latest legal developments on PFAS, and more! All while earning Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits!
And if pandemic-related restrictions are giving you the Delta blues, don’t worry – we will be offering Thursday’s packed content virtually during our hybrid event!
We look forward to seeing you all in Charleston!
The health and safety of our members and staff are our top priorities and we are closely monitoring conditions in Charleston and across the country, as well as potential restrictions on your ability to travel. We’re confident that by agreeing to take reasonable precautions we can gather face-to-face while protecting each other’s health and well-being. NACWA will provide additional information as we get closer to the conference on planned health and safety precautions related to COVID-19. For more details on our COVID-19 precautions, visit our COVID-19 Protocols page. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chris Hornback, NACWA’s Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- Network with your peers and the Nation’s top clean water attorneys and professionals in beautiful Charleston.
- Brush up on the latest state and federal enforcement initiatives impacting clean water utilities.
- Gain resources to effectively address the ever-evolving environmental regulatory landscape, including a review of recent case law and enforcement trends.
- Learn from other clean water agencies on how to approach legal and enforcement issues facing your own organization.
- Influence clean water sector goals by providing your perspective, knowledge, and experience.
- Earn up to 16 CLE credits for in-person attendance, or up to 6 credits virtually depending on your state!
*Please note this registration fee is for federal government agencies and state department agencies only.
Advance registrations must be received by Friday, October 29, 2021. Advance registrants will receive confirmation via e-mail. Faxed and online registrations will be accepted after the deadline but attendees may not be listed in the Participant List. If you have not received a confirmation within 10 business days after registering, please contact NACWA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full in-person Seminar registration fees include access to all sessions Wednesday through Friday and an evening reception on Wednesday and Thursday. Registered attendees will also receive access to all available session handouts, speaker biographies, as well as a participant list. The Seminar meals included are: coffee services Wednesday morning through Friday morning; light food and beverages at the Wednesday and Thursday night reception; and a plated lunch on Wednesday. The Virtual Event will take place on Thursday only.
Clean Water Champions
Clean Water Stewards
Clean Water Protectors
Clean Water Allies