Social Media & Clean Water Utilities – Case Studies and Best Practices
Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Are you like many of your utility colleagues – knowing that social media could add value to your agency, but not quite sure where to begin or what to do with it? Social media represents both an opportunity and a challenge for public clean water utilities. It can easily appear to be both an invaluable tool to showcase the essential services you bring to your community – and a seemingly endless foray into the unknown.
Join your clean water colleagues as we showcase current examples of utilities that have implemented social media – and focus on both the challenges they faced in implementation and the opportunities they see for its future use. In this web seminar, you will learn through their experiences, and walk away with invaluable tips, tricks, and tested ideas to embark on – or improve – your own social media program.
- Blogging, Content Curation and Online Presence Best Practices, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Why You Should Get Proactive on Twitter Now!, Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Are You Really LinkedIn?, Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Leveraging Facebook for Utilities, Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- YouTube and the Power of Video, Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Social Media & Clean Water Utilities – Case Studies and Best Practices, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET